Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pumpkin pie and more!


Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Pumpkin pies, turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes! It really is a time to give thanks for all you have. I think that I am thankful for my house, family, food. Imagine the people who sleep in cardboard boxes, have no friends or family, and have to beg for money to buy food. Above is a picture of a pumpkin pie that I made for my family for Thanksgiving. Dearma (grandma), came and helped me make the crust. She was a great help, I would have done it absolutely wrong without her help. I also made cranberry sauce, and my mom is making a cheesecake (her favorite!) Leave a comment saying what you are thankful for.


3 comments:

Jennie Lou said...

I'm thankful for a daughter who is learning to cook so well!!!
Mama

Hummingbirder said...

I'm thankful for life!
Pumpkin pie is good too :)

winterizing said...

I'm thankful for a family who is richly unique and always full of surprises.
Dearma