Friday, November 28, 2008

A Good Thanksgiving

Clare, propped up with pillows, at Thanksgiving dinner, watching everything going on all around her.
There was a rocky hill along the trail that looked fun to climb, We stopped for awhile to climb all over it.
Hope that everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our family, after church, went on a bike ride along the old railroad grade in Tuolumne, and everybody had a great time. It was pretty cold at our house but (since the railroad grade has lots of space) it was pretty warm there and so, with everybody speeding all around on bikes (boys racing, girls at normal speed), we all made our way up the trail and back again. Dearma came with us to help my mom, and just be with her grand kids on Thanksgiving Day. After that we rushed home to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt's house. After a filling dinner we all climbed into the car, eager to get home. With my stomach full and my mind content I happily tumbled into bed and fell to sleep. I had a great Thanksiving Day!

No comments: