Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Workout

lately i have been into exercising. i have been walking one mile a day for most of this week, on my mom's treadmill, and i have been trying to eating healthy foods such as salad, and green stuff like that. i wish i had a picture, but there is something wrong with picasa, (the place we download the pictures on to, off our camera) and so any pictures taken cannot be put on the computer. once we do get it fixed, i will definitely have pictures for you. please leave a comment about your exercising experiences. : )

1 comment:

winterizing said...

Anna Mae,
I love to exercise. When I was your age, I was on a swimming team. I did that until I was 17. Then in my 20s, I started jogging. I ran races like August does until I was in my late 40s. I also started doing yoga in my 20s and I still do that today. For years, I went to aerobic classes which I loved because it was like dancing--great music and exercise at the same time. I like to go to classes or workouts where someone else tells me what to do. I don't like to have to think about a workout plan. It's good that you are eating well too. I didn't learn that part until I was much older.