Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it Snow

We just got a short cloudburst of snow! According to the weather report, it's supposed to be snowing a lot in the next few days. Yay! The first snow always is fun, also it is Clare's first snow : ) It always makes you start feeling like Christmas! I definitely feel that way, because the minute it started snowing, I popped in the nearest Christmas CD I could get my hands on! It would be really nice if we woke up to a bunch of snow in the morning! Me and Mary Autumn are having lots of fun making forts, making up games to play while it's cold outside, and playing with some of the toys she got, for her birthday. Like her magnetic paper dolls she got, (she really likes playing with those.) Well, if we wake up with snow in the morning, I will definitely have pictures for you.

Oh! It just started snowing again, just as I was getting ready to post this!

No comments: