Friday, October 17, 2008

my morning

Today I woke up at 8:00, ate breakfast, did my morning chores, and then got started on schoolwork. I did language arts first, and then I did handwriting, math, map skills, and history. Then I was free to do anything I wanted till lunchtime. While the other kids were outside playing tag, I got a little e-mailing and blogging done. Right after this we are going to have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Then we are going to go to the post office, come home and have rest time. I am going to try to blog more this evening, but for now this is all.
Anna Mae

2 comments:

jenny said...

hey Anna Mae,
I love reading your blog! I also wanted you to know that I have the same math book and I did a test today as well as you. see you later
taylor

Jennie Lou said...

Wow Taylor, thanks for the comment, that's cool that we have the same math book. :)

Anna Mae