Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy

Hi, I've been really busy in the last few days so I haven't had much time to blog. We were out from around 9:00am to 6:00pm on Monday, housecleaning Tuesday, and today we were at Little Red Schoolhouse (our homeschool group) all day but I had time for a little blogging tonight. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are our busy days so now things are slowing down and I will be able to blog more. Anyway, today Mama gave me a letter that her friend's son in Texas sent me . It ends out that he is exactly my age and was born on my exact birth date! He asked if I wanted to be his penpal, and so now I have a penpal in Texas and one in Canada (she has been my penpal for a pretty long time.) Well I'll get back to you soon,

Anna Mae

3 comments:

jenny said...

thanks for sharing about your days. it makes me feel like we see each other more often than we do.

jenny said...

Hey Anna Mae,
I love your blog!!!!!!! I think it was so you!!!!!!!!! I'll read it as often as I can.
LOVE TAYLOR/sissy

Jennie Lou said...

Dear Anna Mae I love your biog!!!!!!
Love,
Anna Mae